Here’s the Day of the Week We’re Most Likely to Hit Snooze
Did you hit your snooze button at least once this morning? A new poll found it’s a normal routine for two-thirds of us now.
So which day are we most LIKELY to hit snooze? Believe it or not, it ISN’T Monday.
The day we’re most likely to do it is on a Wednesday. 40% of people said they’re “likely” to do it then. 28% said the same about snoozing on Mondays.
If you hit it once, there’s a pretty good chance you’ll hit it again. 72% of people said they hit snooze between one and four times each morning.
Only 16% said they never do . . . including 10% who don’t even use an alarm.
63% say sleeping in makes them happier. Here are a few random trade-offs we’d be willing to make if it meant we’d get an extra hour of sleep every night . . .
1. Never use a spoon or knife to eat again? 33% say they’d do it.
2. Give up your favorite streaming service for a year? 30%.
3. Eat the same dinner every day? 28%.
4. Never go to a concert or sporting event again? Also 28%.
5. Sleep on the floor for a month? 24% said yes.