The Pumpkin Spice Food or Drink Each State Is Oddly Obsessed With
For the start of fall, Google Trends just did a big round-up of all the pumpkin spice products we’ve been googling. And it turns out a lot of cat owners want pumpkin spice KITTY LITTER to be a thing. (???)
Google also looked at the top pumpkin spice food or drink each state is oddly obsessed with this year . . .
1. The states that are most obsessed with pumpkin spice lattes are Alaska, Idaho, and South Carolina. Also, the phrase pumpkin spice coffee is #1 in North Dakota and Massachusetts . . . iced pumpkin spice lattes are big in Hawaii . . . and Rhode Island loves pumpkin spice hot chocolate.
2. Other coffee-related products include: Pumpkin spice cold foam in Arizona and Delaware . . . whipped coffee in Alabama . . . coffee syrup in Missouri . . . and pumpkin spice creamer in Maine and Illinois.
3. Pumpkin spice ALCOHOL is big in four states: Georgia and South Dakota are googling pumpkin spicewine the most . . . Pennsylvania is into pumpkin spice vodka . . . and Oregon wants to make pumpkin spice white Russians.
4. Pumpkin spice sweets are big too: Muffins in Mississippi, Maryland, and Nebraska . . . Oreos in West Virginia, New Jersey, and Arkansas . . . banana bread in Florida . . . cheesecake in Kentucky . . . cheesecake balls in Ohio . . .
Marshmallows in Colorado . . . cookies in Utah . . . scones in Wisconsin . . . cream cheese in New Hampshire . . . pumpkin spice Kit Kats in Tennessee . . . pudding in Michigan . . . biscotti in New York . . . dump cake in Virginia . . .
California wants pumpkin spice beignets . . . and four states want pumpkin spice syrup on everything: Montana, Wyoming, Louisiana, and Vermont.
5. Here are a few more random ones: Washington likes pumpkin spice Cup Noodles the most . . . Minnesota and Iowa are into pumpkin spice Chex Mix . . . Oklahoma likes pumpkin spice butter . . . Texas and Nevada want to chug some pumpkin spice milk . . .
Kansas wants pumpkin spice oatmeal for breakfast . . . New Mexico wants pumpkin spice dip . . . North Carolina likes pumpkin spice hummus . . . and Indiana and Connecticut are googling pumpkin spice SPAM more than anyone else.
(Here’s a map with the top search in all 50 states.)