21% Carry This Around In Their Wallet
According to Buzzfeed, about one in five of us have this useless item in our wallet. Do you know what it is? If you said an empty Visa Gift Card you would be right. Now I can admit I am guilty of that. I am not sure why I still have it. Maybe I think money will magically be reloaded on to it. Below are a list of other items we may have in our wallets or purses.
1. 94% of people have a driver’s license or ID in their wallet.
2. 91% have a debit card in their wallet. And 87% have a credit card.
3. 9% are still carrying around an old hotel key card.
4. 20% have a coupon to a fast-food place.
5. 75% have at least one membership or loyalty card.
6. 21% carry around an EMPTY Visa gift card.
7. 35% carry someone else’s business card.
8. 25% have an old ticket stub.
9. 15% carry around a Band-aid.
10. 32% have a punch card in their wallet. And 15% have two punch cards . . . to the SAME place . . . because they forgot they had the first or couldn’t find it.
11. Only 68% of people have money in the cash section of their wallet.
12. And 66% of people have an old receipt.
Courtesy of Buzzfeed