Crazy Requests Actors Put in Their Movie Contracts
Photo by Jakob Owens on Unsplash
When actors get to a certain level of fame and fortune, they can make all the demands they want… and they take advantage of that privilege. Here are some examples:
1. The Rock, Vin Diesel, and Jason Statham were to suffer “equal pain” in the “Fast and Furious” movies. Oh, and none of them could lose when they fought each other.
2. Samuel L. Jackson must be allowed to golf at least twice a week. And the production company has to pay for it and take him.
3. Jack Nicholson’s “Batman” contract allowed him extra time off filming so he could attend L.A. Lakers home games.
4. Queen Latifah added a “no-death” clause to all projects after having a death scene in “Set It Off”.
5. When George Clooney made “Gravity”, he requested a basketball court and a private beach hut-inspired place for him to spend his downtime off set.
6. When Dolph Lundgren was He-Man in “Masters of the Universe”, he had it in his contract that he got three attempts to get his lines right before being dubbed. He made the final cut.
7. Roger Moore had unlimited Montecristo cigars when he played James Bond in “Live and Let Die”.
See more at BuzzFeed.com.