‘Avatar: The Way Of Water’ To Become The 10th Highest-Grossing Film Domestically
Avatar: The Way of Water has topped the chart at the domestic box office for the seventh weekend in a row. According to Deadline, the film is expected to surpass The Avengers by mid-week to become the 10th highest-grossing film of all time in the United States and Canada. The film pulled in $15.7 million over the weekend.
In second place again is Puss in Boots: The Last Wish, which the outlet reports is just $8.46 million away from beating the original movie’s domestic run.
Box Office Numbers from Friday (January 27th) through Sunday (January 29th):
1. Avatar: The Way of Water, $15.7 million
2. Puss in Boots: The Last Wish, $10.6 million
3. A Man Called Otto, $6.75 million
4. M3GAN, $6.37 million
5. Pathaan, $5.95 million
6. Missing, $5.675 million
7. Plane, $3.8 million
8. Left Behind: Rise…, $2.97 million
9. Infinity Pool, $2.72 million
10. Wandering Earth II, $1.355 million