Life Changing Pets
We all love our pets right? Our fur babies mean so much to us that according to one study 71% of people said that they would or have made significant lifestyle changes to accommodate their pet. Some of the changes included getting a bigger home or getting more active to take their animal out for a walk. Below are some other life changes people have made or are willing to make for their pet.
1. Changing your work schedule, so they’re not home alone all day? 39% would do it.
2. Starting or ENDING a relationship, 35%.
3. Buying a new car with more room, 32%.
4. Choosing whether or not to have KIDS, 32%. That probably includes waiting to have kids, not just skipping it altogether.
5. Moving to a new area that’s better for pets, also 32%.
6. Changing jobs, 31%. Seven in ten people also said they’d be willing to take a pay cut if they could bring their pet to work with them
Courtesy of SWNS