Frozen

It's National Margarita Day!

Chattanooga, Tennessee---     Today is National Margarita Day . . . and according to a recent survey, 76% of Americans drink margaritas.  67% of them prefer it to be a "frozen" blended drink, while the other 33% would rather have it…

A Princess Party at Ice On The Landing!

On Saturday, December 4th join Hits 96 at Ice On The Landing from 10am-12pm for a 'Princess Party'! Natalie will be hosting be the festivities and we will have special guest Disney Princesses Elsa and Anna from FROZEN joining us as well for pictures!