The Average Shopper Is Planning to Spend $356 This Memorial Day Weekend
Chattanooga, Tennessee—(Wise Brother)
Here are some Memorial Day weekend shopping stats for you.
1. 40% of Americans are planning to shop Memorial Day sales this year.
2. We’re planning to spend an average of $356 this weekend.
3. 42% of people are shopping for themselves this weekend. 40% are shopping for kids . . . 37% will pick up items for their spouse or significant other . . . and 29% are shopping for gifts for friends.
4. 61% of people in the survey plan to spend money on food and drinks . . . and 33% plan to shop for clothing.
5. And the top three retailers people plan to shop with this Memorial Day weekend are: Walmart . . . Amazon . . . and Target.
Image by Miesha Renae Maiden from Pixabay