The Top Five Halloween Candies…According to “Experts”
Photo by Sebbi Strauch on Unsplash
Halloween is three weeks away… so it’s not too early to be thinking about CANDY. I said THINKING. It’s probably too early to BUY it… unless you can magically prevent it from being eaten too soon.
There are a lot of opinions on the best Halloween candies… so someone compiled rankings from 10 different “experts“, and used them to create one master list of the Top Five.
Here are the results:
1. Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups … Many “candy experts” rank Reese’s high on their list for their perfect size and packaging.
2. Twix … As texture goes, Twix bars hit the right note every time: Never too dry, never too chewy, and never too creamy.
3. Sour Patch Kids … First they’re sour, then they’re sweet and there’s a palatable chewiness, but they won’t get stuck in your teeth.
4. Snickers … It’s easily the heartiest of all candy bars: Nougat, caramel, nuts, and chocolate represent pretty much every “candy” food group.
5. Starburst … Sweet, chewy, and just the right size . . . but some colors are better than others.
SOURCE: Study Finds