Farmer’s Market Spicy Tuna Wraps
- 2 (10 inch) whole wheat or gluten free tortillas
- ½ cup chopped romaine hearts
- 1 roma tomato, sliced
- 1/4 cup roasted fresh corn (or can used canned)
- ½ avocado, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 can Genova Seafood Albacore Tuna, drained
- For the chipotle ranch dressing:
- ¼ cup nonfat plain greek yogurt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice (or can sub apple cider vinegar)
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼-½ teaspoon chipotle chili powder (depending how spicy you like it)
- 1 tablespoon water to thin dressing
Lay out two tortillas on a large cutting board. Divide the lettuce, tomato, corn, avocado slices, green onion and tuna between each tortilla.
Drizzle each wrap with 1 tablespoon of the dressing, reserving the rest for dipping.
Roll up each tortilla, tucking in the ends as you go.
Enjoy immediately with the extra chipotle ranch, or wrap in plastic wrap and keep in fridge for up to 3 days (for optimal freshness).
If you don’t have chipotle chili powder, you can use a few dashes of chipotle tabasco sauce, or you can add in a pinch of cayenne pepper to your liking.
Servings: 2 wraps
Serving size: 1 wrap
Saturated fat: 4g